Guinness has tagged me with an interesting meme. (I’m astonished that he has time for his blog, given that guys on diamonds have begun knocking around white balls with sticks…) I’m not sure why, but this meme caught my attention and caused me to immediately tackle the following assignment: writing my memoir in 6 words.
(Who comes up with these things? Why 6 words, instead of 5, 7, or 23? Was it a random choice, or does the specified number have some deep hidden meaning related to the Illuminati, the price of gasoline, and raising chickens?)
Here’s my life for your perusal:
Overeducated humanist editor sings, cooks, loves.
I’m going to tag some people with this one. I don’t usually do tagging, but I’m interested to see what they come up with, if they choose to participate. Here are the rules:
1) Write your own six word memoir
2) Post it on your blog; include a visual illustration if you’d like
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links
5) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!